วันพุธที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

How I Workout, Cook and Eat Healthy in Spite of Being Super-Busy (Easy Organization for Busy Women Series)

How I Workout, Cook and Eat Healthy in Spite of Being Super-Busy (Easy Organization for Busy Women Series) Review






Buy From Amazon.com







Like many women, I lead a very busy life. So when health issues required that I start working out more consistently and cooking all my own meals from scratch, I had to find a way to get it done while still juggling everything else. This short book outlines the system I came up with so I can workout regularly, cook (almost) all of my own meals, and eat the way I need to for my health. I also include some tips on other time-savings habits I've developed. If you struggle to establish healthy habits because of your busy schedule, the system in this book could help.

Below are the contents of the book:

Introduction
Chapter 1: Planning Workouts

Set a Goal
Layout Multiple Schedules & Pick Schedule to Fit the Week
Stick to It
Chapter 2: Weekend Cooking
What Led to Weekend Cooking
The Overall Concept
Items You'll Need
   Food Containers
   List of Recipes
   Snack & Sandwich Bags (if appropriate)
   Week-long Vitamin Organizer
   Blender Bottles
   Insulated Lunch Bag or Lunch Box
   Water Bottle or Brita Pitcher
Prep Work on Thursday
   Layout Menu for the Next Week
   Make Grocery List
Grocery on Friday
Cooking on Sunday (and Saturday)
   Work the Menu
Other Prep Work
   Preparing Water
   Buying Supplements and Protein Powder
   Prepping Supplements
   Laying Out Clothes
   Re-charging Electronics
   Leaving the Kitchen Ready
Chapter 3: Summary and Modifications
My Schedule in a Nutshell
Changing the Plan to Fit Your Life
Enlisting Help
One Thing at a Time



Buy From Amazon.com

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น