วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Time to Write: Professional writers reveal how to fit writing into your busy life

Time to Write: Professional writers reveal how to fit writing into your busy life Review






Buy From Amazon.com







"Okay, no more excuses. Light bulbs went off in my head as I read Kelly L. Stone's Time to Write with its shrewd observations and sage, practical advice for making time to write."
-HALLIE EPHRON, author of Writing and Selling Your Mystery Novel and 1001 Books for Every Mood

"When it's a writing day, I'm writing. Period." ~ JODI PICOULT

"I set myself a 500 word a day goal. . . . If I can do that, I can finish a first draft in six months." ~ HALLIE EPHRON

"If the trouble is just getting started in the morning, I often change my writing place or method." ~ JENNIFER BLAKE

In Time to Write, more than 100 professional writers from across genres-including Sandra Brown, Catherine Coulter, Wendy Corsi Staub, Merline Lovelace, Steve Berry, Tess Gerritsen, Ann Major, Cherry Adair, Christine Feehan, Julia London, and Eloisa James-share their secrets to finding time to write. And if they could find the time to write, then so can you.

The time is now.



Buy From Amazon.com

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น