วันอังคารที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

Getting More Things Done -Simple Secrets to Become Focused And Organized In A Productive And Stress Free Way (No Shit Guide)

Getting More Things Done -Simple Secrets to Become Focused And Organized In A Productive And Stress Free Way (No Shit Guide) Review






Buy From Amazon.com







...Time management is made easy and distilled down to the essentials in this book - Alex
 
...Got far more then I bargained for. I learn't that my biggest problem wasn't time management like I thought - it was procrastination. - Isabelle
 
Getting More Things Done  - Simple Secrets to become Focused And Organized In A Productive And Stress Free Way - The No Shit Guide to Avoiding procrastination and Getting Things Done
- This book is a collection of simple ideas that work!   I set out to conquer my time management and productivity issues and just by sheer chance I discovered how.
- The ideas are simple and easy to implement. You will learn about the simplest time management system available - It allows you to access it from almost anywhere and best of all its absolutely free.
-Learn great ways to hold yourself accountable in order to easily achieve your tasks, dreams and goals in no time at all.
-It all started last year when I was consumed to  find the answers to my biggest obstacle
 ( managing my time).
-I needed it to be simple and easy to implement. I had read many books that made those claims, but felt I needed a week to implement those ideas.
-Then a chance discovery using a free online tool instantly doubled my productivity by making me the queen of organisation  :)
-Designing a system that works for you is key and you will find many ideas in this short little book to get you organised in no time.
-
All the Best
 Michelle
 
...This is a wonderful little book on time management - Ro
 
...I had purchased another book in the No S..t Guide Series and I liked the no fluff manner in which they are written - Ben




Buy From Amazon.com

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น